Day: April 8, 2020

Report reveals what Levy's 'last resort' will be at Spurs if the season is declared void – originally posted on Sportslens.com Last week, Tottenham Hotspur took an unpopular decision. The club decided to put some of their non-playing staff on furlough which means, the club will pay 20% of their wages, while the remaining 80% […]
'It didn’t work out with him' – Former Spurs star reckons 28-yr-old should leave the club – originally posted on Sportslens.com Former Tottenham player Darren Bent believes Paulo Gazzaniga has to leave the club this summer. He claims that the 28-year-old was expected to be the long term replacement for Hugo Lloris but it hasn’t […]
Celtic ace linked with summer exit issues update on his future, the fans will love it – originally posted on Sportslens.com Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer has rubbished claims that this will be his last season at the club. The highly-rated centre back has been linked with the likes of Leicester City and his agent recently […]
Report reveals why Levy decided to place Spurs recruitment team on furlough – originally posted on Sportslens.com After Liverpool making a U-turn on their decision to furlough a section of their non-playing staff, all eyes are now on Tottenham Hotspur who became the second Premier League club after Newcastle to make use of the government’s furlough […]
Report claims Newcastle have enquired about 25-yr-old Everton target – originally posted on Sportslens.com Newcastle have enquired about the Marseille midfielder Morgan Sanson. The midfielder is thought to be a target for Aston Villa and Everton as well. As per L’Equipe (translated by Birmingham Mail), the Magpies have already registered their interest. The 25-year-old has […]
Dimitar Berbatov urges £150m star to follow his path amid Man United interest: report – originally posted on Sportslens.com Manchester United favourite Dimitar Berbatov believes Harry Kane should seek a fresh challenge away from Tottenham Hotspur in order to realise his ambition of winning trophies. The England international has been a consistent performer for the […]